Medium: Serigraph on paper (S: 3+∙Re∙Rm∙Rmr∙Tle∙Tsa∙Toa)
Edition size: Known (S: 3+∙Re∙Rm∙Tle∙Tsa)
Artist Proof: Known (S: 1∙Re∙Tpw∙Tse) (note 1)
Paper size: Known (S: 1∙Re∙Tse)
Image size: Known (S: 1∙Re∙Tse)
Year: 1976 (S: 3+∙Re∙Rm∙Rmr∙Tpw∙Tle∙Tsa∙Toa)
Printmaker: Triple K Cooperative Inc. (S: 2∙Rm∙Rmr∙∙Tle∙Toa)
1) The artist proof observed is unsigned.
– Page 9; ROM Ethnology Department (1977). Contemporary Native Art of
Canada – Silk screens from the Triple K Co-operative, Red Lake, Ontario
(The ROM show, exhibition 15 May till 30 June 1977). Toronto: ROM.
– Confirmation edition size of the Artist Proofs
– Confirmation paper size
– Confirmation image size
– Additional info or reference material and Liturature (books, magazines, exhibits, original promotion material)
– Collector for providing me the image and info. It made this repost (earlier post 2009-05-28) with new info possible.