Image: Larger image in member area (click on image)
Medium: Serigraph on paper (S: 1∙Re∙Tsa)
Edition size: Known (S: 1∙Re∙Tpw∙Tsa)
Artist Proof: Unknown
Paper size: Minimal size known (S: 1∙Re∙Tsa) (note 1)
Image size: Known (S: 1∙Re∙Tsa)
Year: 1976 (S: 1∙Re∙Tpe)
Printmaker: Great Grasslands Graphics Company (S: 1∙Re∙Tpe)
Similar scene as in the silkscreen “Nature’s Balance” (click here) as seen on page 175; Sinclair, L., & Pollock, J. (1979). The Art of Norval Morrisseau. Toronto, New York, London, Sydney: Methuen.
1) Inner matting size of one source.
– Confirmation edition size
– Existence of Artist Proof(s)
– Exact paper size
– Confirmation image size
– Literature (official statements in books, magazines, exhibits, original
– Additional info or reference material