Medium: Serigraph on paper (S: 3+∙Re∙Tpm∙Tpp) (note 1)
Edition size: Known (S: 3+∙Re∙Tpw∙Tse∙Tsa)
Artist Proof: Unknown
Paper size: Approx. known (S: 3+∙Re∙Tse∙Tsa) (note 2)
Image size: Approx known (S: 1∙Re∙Tm, calculated paper/image ratio)
Year: 1979 (S: 2∙Re∙Tse)
Printmaker: Superb Graphics Toronto (S: 1∙Re∙Tse) (note 3)
Made after the circa 1979 original acrylic on paper (24.5 x 34 inches). The original is much larger that the limited edition print and was sold at an auction in 2009.
1) 1 colour silkscreen, black.
2) Different sizes are mentioned, clarification required.
3) However printed by Superb Graphics Toronto, it’s published by ALVO.
– Existance of Artist Proof(s)
– Confirmation paper and image size
– Literature (official statements in books, magazines, exhibits, original
– Additional info or reference material