Medium: Serigraph on paper (S: 3+∙Re∙Tpm∙Tpp∙Tsa∙Tse∙Tsd)
Edition size: Known (S: 3+∙Re∙Tpw∙Tsa∙Tse)
Artist Proof: Edition size known (S: 3+∙Re∙Tpw∙Tsa)
Paper size: Known (S: 2∙Re∙Tsa∙Tm)
Image size: Known (S: 1∙Re∙Tsa∙Tsd∙Tm)
Year: 1974 (S: 2∙Re∙Tsa∙Tse∙Tsd)
This print is from an set of 4 Norval Morrisseau prints. The others prints are:
– Untitled (Totem Number One), click here;
– Untitled (Totem Number Two), click here;
– Untitled (Man Seeing Visions), click here.
Instead of signing these prints as usual ‘Norval Morrisseau’, all 4 prints are signed ‘Copper Thunderbird’ in Cree syllabics.
– Confirmation paper size
– Confirmation image size
– Name printmaker
– Literature (official statements in books, magazines, exhibits, original
– Additional info or reference material