Medium: Serigraph on paper (S: 3+∙Re∙Rmr∙Tpm∙Tpp∙Tse∙Toa)
Edition size: Known (S: 3+∙Re∙Tpw)
Artist Proof: Unkown, but likely yes (note 1)
Paper size: Known minimum size (S: 3+∙Re∙Tse) (note 2)
Image size: Known (S: 1∙Re∙Tse, calculated inner matting/image ratio)
Year: 1977 (S: 1∙Rmr∙Toa)
Printmaker: Triple K Cooperative Inc. (S: 2∙Re∙Rmr∙Tse∙Toa)
1) From a simular print ‘Bear Cycle Around The Sun’, click here, Artist
2) Based on the inner matting size of this print and a the simular print ‘Bear Cycle Around The Sun’.
– Better image photo, high resolution
– Existance of Artist Proof(s)
– Confirmation of the paper size
– Confirmation of the image size
– Additional info or reference material and Liturature (books, magazines,
exhibits, original promotion material)
– First hand source for providing me important additional info. It made this repost (earlier post 2009-07-14) with new info possible.